Turned-On Breakdown

* * *

"Are you sure about this? Only, Sunny and Sides will be really mad if they find out, and Red Alert's going to look at me funny, like he did to Cliffjumper that time when 'Jumper started raving about Mirage being a spy, which was totally weird, because you'd think he'd latch onto that sort of thing and start flailing about Mirage, too, but no, he just kept looking at Cliffjumper-"

Breakdown smiled slightly and cupped the Datsun's cheek. "Bluestreak..."

"Oh, right, sorry." Bluestreak shifted and tried to make himself comfortable in the little bower Breakdown had made. He wasn't sure of what exactly, and he suspected that he didn't really want to know. When dealing with Lamborghinis, Bluestreak had long ago figured out that sometimes you just shouldn't ask questions.

The Stunticon stroked his cheek. "Are you sure, Bluestreak? This'll hurt you."

"It's okay. Sunstreaker and Sideswipe can be really rough, and I don't really expect you to go easy on me. I mean, you're a Stunticon, and-"

Breakdown silenced him with a kiss, soft and insistant. Bluestreak dimmed his optics almost to full-dark and parted his lips. His door-wings quivered as the Stunticon climbed on top of him, hands roaming over his hood. Some instinct gave him half a micro's warning when Breakdown's hands settled over his headlights, but he didn't quite believe-

Breakdown pulled one hand back and plunged it into his headlight, shattering the clear shield, smashing the bulb, and yanking out the cables connecting it to his optical sensor systems. He yelled into the Stunticon's mouth, tried to shove Breakdown off of him. His other headlight was taken out in the time it took Bluestreak to discover that he couldn't move Breakdown if the Stunticon didn't want to move.

The Lamborghini never broke the kiss, and his hands settled comfortably on Bluestreak's hips. The Datsun whimpered as Breakdown's clever fingers probed at his hip joints. It shouldn't feel good anymore, he'd just been assaulted, he'd made a terrible mistake-!

Breakdown raised a hand to his door-wing and stroked it just right. Bluestreak wibbled, unconsciously lifting his hips to give the hand still carressing his hip-joint better access.

Finally, the Lamborghini broke the kiss. "Now for your optics..." He kissed Bluestreak again to stifle his gasp. "Then we'll have all the time in the world, Bluestreak."

End

Back