Horny Breakdown

* * *

"You're using up my polish," Dead End observed.

Breakdown stroked his polish-covered fingers along his inner thighs, working it into the smooth, smooth cream-colored metal. No Stunticons ever got dinged or dented in the line of duty, oh no. Impenetrable forcefields did make for one less thing to worry about when getting shiny. Even if, mmm, he did have to rub very hard to feel it.

His hips lifted a bit, and he caught the subtle sparkle in Dead End's optics. Not that his brother would ever make a move. Hmm, no, Breakdown would have to look for... bigger prey. He smirked and scooped up more polish.

Dead End shuffled over and set a bottle of wax down near his hands.

Breakdown smirked. "This could be... useful."

"Dare I ask what you're planning?"

Breakdown cupped his brother's mask. "Now, now, that'd be telling. Besides, you'll see soon enough."

Dead End's visor flickered. "Um-"

The door hissed open and the other three Stunticons walked in. Wildrider and Drag Strip seemed to be arguing about music, while Motormaster ignored them. All three came to a stop as they got a good look at the scene.

"So." Wildrider grinned. "We interrupting anything?"

Breakdown chuckled, stood up, and stretched. The shininess shut up even Wildrider, and Breakdown didn't think Drag Strip's optics could get much brighter. Dead End would have plenty of company at least.

The Lamborghini stalked past them, pausing to brush Motormaster's hand with his own. "I still need a wax coat."

"Uh." Motormaster stared down at him holding the bottle of wax. He looked like Optimus Prime had hit him between the optics with a steel I-beam. "Yeah. Wax."

End

Back