Horny Blitzwing

* * *

"Astrotrain..."

The triple-changer perked up, glad for this particular distraction from his writing. He knew that tone of Blitzwing's: his friend was looking for someone to shove against the wall and shag. Just the sort of thing Astrotrain was in the mood for, really. He turned over on the berth and smirked sexily. "Yeah?"

Blitzwing had propped himself up on one elbow on his own berth, datapad across his lap. "Have you seen Catechism?"

The smirk faded. Evidently someone was still pissed off at him for pretending to be a god on Titan. "I think she's on a mission."

"Still?"

"She only left yesterday," Astrotrain pointed out testily.

"Oh. Right." Blitzwing stared at the wall for a few minutes, then turned back to his datapad.

Astrotrain stared at him and thought of what exactly he'd like to do if Blitzwing would just take the anvil-sized hints he'd been dropping for the last five years. "You know, Blitzwing, she's not the only person in the Decepticon Empire that might be interested..."

Blitzwing looked puzzled briefly, then his face cleared and he grinned at the other triple-changer. "You're right, 'Train! And Dirge looks kind of like her, too."

Someone really hated him for that stunt. It had seemed like such a good idea at the time, too.

End

Back