Well Shagged Blitzwing

* * *

Starscream wriggled in Blitzwing's grip. "Let go of me, you-!"

The triple-changer smirked and shifted the Seeker's null rays farther away from his vitals. He didn't want to let the white Seeker go sooner than he had to; it felt far too good to capture Starscream and hold him down. Especially when that ground the Seeker's nosecone against his chest, and Starscream started making those needy little gasps again.

"Blitzwing...!" The dark-faced Seeker bit his cheek, hardly doing more than scrape the metal. Transformers didn't even have jaws as strong as humans. "We don't have time for this!"

"Sure we do," he rumbled. "Ain't like anybody expects us back until next week."

"Let go!" Starscream flailed, pushing at his chest. Delicate little thing like him couldn't hope to break the triple-changer's grip, though.

Blitzwing chuckled and rolled over, pressing the Seeker into the mud. "Thought you jets got over your claustrophobia long time ago..."

"I am going to kill yo- mmph!"

Seekers were so easy to shut up, Blitzwing thought. He pulled back and rested his forehead against Starscream's helm. "You," he husked, "Are the greatest Decepticon jet to ever live. You are smart, you are powerful, you are skilled, you are beautiful. A little mud won't change that."

"Flatterer." But Starscream settled down, almost smiling. "Roll over. You're too heavy."

End

Back