Dancing Breakdown

* * *

A/N: This particular ficlet takes place in a Transformers: Cybertron AU, where the Stunticons are natives to the planet of Speedia. A lot has happened since they first showed up, but Wildrider is Clocker's boyfriend and Dead End went off with Red Alert and Hot Shot to learn how to be a better medic.

* * *

"You don't know how to dance?"

Clocker shook his head. "Not like you do, Breakdown. I mean, you're really flexible, and I didn't think anyone's spinal struts could bend like that more than once, much less-"

Breakdown put a hand to Clocker's mouth. "It's not that hard. Here," He wrapped his arm around Clocker's waist. "Now, put your hand to my upper arm. Yeah, right there. Give me your other hand... Good, good. Now, look to the right and shift your weight forward to the front part of your feet."

Clocker shivered as he found himself practically cheek-to-cheek with Breakdown. Then that sultry music started up again, and Breakdown instructed him in how to step.

Several hours later, Clocker collapsed on the floor. "Wow. That was... Amazing. Um... I don't think I can move."

Breakdown chuckled and sat down next to him. "System overload. You need a few minutes to reboot."

Clocker tried to nod. "Yeah. Yeah. Wow, Breakdown, who do you usually do that with?"

"... Drag Strip, actually." The pale car grinned. "It's easy to get him to do weird things if you know how."

"Tell him you're better at it than he is?"

"Heh. Smart kid." Breakdown patted his shoulder. "I hope you're up for another round when you finish rebooting."

Clocker gulped.

End

Back